Hoila! We are the Pitschieler Family.
Our home is at 1,400 meters above sea level in the village of Bullacia in Val Gardena in South Tyrol. Here at the foot of the Alpe di Suisi we have created a very special place for you. A place at one with nature and characterized by centuries of tradition. But this does not mean that we are old-fashioned! We just go our own way. With our Mea Via. With you. The Mea Via is a holiday home-from-home and combines modern architecture and South Tyrol way of life in our own unique way. A great combination, never seen before. We would be delighted to welcome you here. Or, as we say here in our own Ladin language: Sen cunferton sun vo!
Bënunì in Mea Via!
Welcome to Mea Via!
Hoila! We are the Pitschieler Family.
Your South Tyrol Mountain Paradise
At the heart of the Dolomites we feel the pulse of the four seasons very closely. In the warm months of the year, the morning dew glistens over the meadows like tears of joy and reflect the deep blue summer skies. The deep green pine forests. The steel gray peaks of the Dolomites. Hear the call of the mountain tops and discover the beauty of the Alpe di Suisi. Step by step. At your own pace. When winter silently covers our Val Gardena in white, the fantastic powder snow entices you up to lofty heights. On skis, by bicycle or on foot: There are just so many encounters in the natural surroundings of the Dolomites. In Mea Via you are sure to find the right one for you.
Time for good taste
Appreciation, respect and commitment. And limitless time. This is our recipe for sustainable enjoyment. For modern interpretations of alpine culinary skills coupled with the sunny flavor of Italian specialties. We know exactly what we present to you on your table. Many of the foods we use are produced right here at our farm. You are warmly invited to go out into the fields with us and immerse yourself in the natural cycle of farm life. Whether during your late breakfast or at our Bar or in the Restaurant Bulla: We live for and enjoy slow food philosophy and look forward to sharing with you our passion for sustainable and honestly produced foods.
Welcome to Mea Fën
The silence is breathtaking and the air crystal clear in the ancient landscape of the magnificent Dolomites. Rising above everyday life is made easy for you with us here on the sunny slopes of Mount Bullacia. Find peace in every fiber of your heart. Let your spirit lose track of time. Let your soul find the way home again. The effect of our “fën”, the mountain meadow hay of Val Gardena, is felt at the heart of our 200 m² spa area. Dolomite stone, thousands of years’ old, fragrant timber and precious natural mountain essences, provide all you need for moments of recuperation in our saunas and chill zones. An incomparably good feeling.
Grand Slow Room from 105 €
Farm Room from 89 €
Slow Room from 97 €
Junior Suite from 111 €
Farm Suite from 135 €
Rooftop Suite from 149 €
- Prices are stated PPPN with Slow Food half-board incl. super breakfast buffet and 5-course slow-food set menu in the evening AND a Slow-food Evening and a Farm Evening such as "The Farmer’s Dinner", "Slow Mediterranean" and "Slow Alpine".
- Diverse Farm Workshops such as “Das Breatl”, or “Forest Experience” and many more
- Free admission to the Mea Spa (age 14+) with Finnish sauna, organic mountain herb sauna, steam sauna and Mea Fën – with nature’s regeneration room and incl. bathrobe, sauna towel and wellness sandals
- 6x per week, guided walking tours with guides from the region from Alpine School Catores
- 3x per week, guided MTB Tours with local MTB guides
- Experience “Gardena Active” with lots of different events in Val Gardena with the Val Gardena “Mobil Card” and the “Museummobil Card”
- Shuttle service to the lifts of the Alpe di Suisi and Seceda in Ortisei
- In winter a heated room for skiers and hikers with boot driers
5% discount – celebrate with us and with your friends the opening of Mea Via! For a booking of two rooms or more you ...
5% discount – celebrate with us and with your friends the opening of Mea Via!
For a booking of two rooms or more you will receive 5%* discount on your bill.